Hiring the Hall
WSLSC provides a unique location for your private function. Situated in the bayside suburb of Williamstown and occupying a premium beachfront location, the club's historic hall is perfect for a variety of uses; including Birthday Parties, Engagements, Corporate events, Fitness Classes and as a Filming base or Location.
Hall hire includes:
- Exclusive use of the club hall and kitchen for your event.
- Bar area equipped with glassware and large bar fridge (licencing restrictions apply).
- Fully functioning kitchen complete with additional fridge, oven, dishwasher, hot water urn and large prep area.
- Daytime functions are charged at an hourly rate of $75 per hour.
- Evening functions are charged at a flat fee of $350 for the evening.
- A refundable key and cleaning deposit is charged at $200.
- Ongoing bookings by negotiation.
- Not-for-profit and community activities by negotiation.
- Corporate and filming bookings by negotiation.
- Current club members receive a 15% discount on hall hire fees.
- All prices are exclusive of GST
Terms and conditions
For further information please get in touch via email@example.com
- Evening hire is from 6pm-12pm. In consideration of our neighbours we request that music is turned down by 11.30pm.
- Hirer is responsible for securing temporary liquor licence if alcohol is to be served at event. Responsible service of alcohol must be maintained.
- Please note that we do not hire the hall for 16th-21st birthday parties.
- WSLSC is a smoke free venue, this includes the front lawn.
- Smoke machines and fire pits are not permitted.
- The open fire place is not to be utilised.
- You are welcome to use decorations, these can be fixed to surfaces using blutac only. Pins and sticky tape are not permitted.
- Hirer is responsible for removing all rubbish from the venue and disposing of in a responsible manner.
- Hirer is responsible for leaving the building in a clean and tidy manner. WSLSC reserves the right to engage a cleaner and deduct this cost from hirer's deposit if necessary.
- Hirer will be issued with an access fob and is responsible for ensuing that the building is locked and alarmed at the end of the event.
- WSLSC reserves the right to refuse any request for any booking.