Pool is now re-opened
We are delighted to announce that we will open the Club Pool for the first time for the 2020/21 season!
We will be opening the pool from 22nd November between 2pm-4pm.
We are very excited that this can happen, a big thank you to Gerry, Jai and Alex for putting in the work to get this fantastic facility up and running!
The following conditions will apply (these adhere to State Government COVID restrictions and may change moving forward. A COVIDSafe Plan is in place.):
– Every person wanting to use the Club Pool MUST register via the QR Code system BEFORE accessing the Club Pool. This includes all adults, children and guests of members.
– There will be a maximum of 50 people allowed in the pool at any one time. This will mean that if there are 50 people in the pool, no more will be allowed into either the Pool area or the Pool itself. If you are in the pool, please be mindful of other people who wish to use the pool and limit your time accordingly. As people leave, additional people will be allowed to enter the Pool.
– There will be NO people allowed on the grassed area around the pool (current restrictions do not allow for ‘spectators’ within swimming pool areas). You may leave your towel/bag on the grass during your swim, but you cannot linger/get changed/hang out in the Club Pool area.
– Children between 10 and 15 years of age MUST have a parent within the vicinity of the Club Pool (on Club Grounds/on beach area within 50m of Club grounds)
– Children under the age of 10 years MUST have a parent/supervisor IN the water with them at all times (not supervising from the pool deck), or you will be refused entry/asked to exit the Pool
– Children under the age of 5 years MUST have a parent/supervisor within arm’s reach at all times
– A ‘supervisor’ must not be below the age of 16 years.
– Lifeguards ARE NOT babysitters, they are there for the safety of the entire Pool.
We are looking forward to getting the Club Pool open and facilitating opportunities for members to use this great facility!